Beaver Lake Camping Rates
Beaver Lake Campsites
Beaver Lake State Park Facilities
Reserving a Campsite
Reservations by telephone or in person must be made during park booth
operating hours listed in this brochure. Collect calls and reservation
requests made by mail will not be accepted.
An individual may reserve a site for him/her self and one site for
another party. No more than two sites may be reserved by any household.
You must provide the following information for each site you reserve:
Reservations may be made for any day the park is open during the
season. Reservations will not be taken before the campground is open
or for the following year. Telephone reservations paid by check or
money order must be made seven days before arrival. Phone reservations
paid by credit card will be accepted for the same day of arrival.
Reservations made in person will be accepted for the day after the
rese rvation is made.
- Name, address and phone number
- Inclusive dates of reservation
- Type and size of camping equipment
- Total number of people at each site
- Vehicle license number
Reservations must be for a minimum of two days. On holiday weekends,
the minimum reservation period is three days. Each household may have
only one reservation on file at any one time. You may reserve the
same or another site for a future date only on the last day of your
current visit as you depart the campground.
Advance reservation fees (administrative fee + first night's camping
fee) are not refundable or transferable. Your site will be held from
check-in time (4 p.m.) The day your reservation begins until checkout
time (3 p.m.) The following day.
For written confirmation of your reservation, send a self-addressed,
VISA & MasterCard are accepted at most parks on Beaver and Table
Camping fees for sites at Corps parks are: Beaver Lake: $10, $11 &
Table Rock Lake: Basic - $10; Electric - $13; Electric & water
hook-up - $14; Electric, water & sewer hook-up - $15 (Big M Park
only).] An administrative fee of $3 in addition to the camping fee
will be charged.
Advance payment of the first night's camping fee plus the $3
reservation fee must be made to complete the reservation. The fee for
the remaining days of your visit must be paid upon arrival at the
park. The reservation may be canceled and/or future reservation
privileges suspended if the remaining days of the reservation are not
paid upon arrival. You may pay your advance deposit and the remainder
of the reservation by using your VISA or MasterCard.
If paying by mail, make your check or money order payable to
"FAO, U.S. Army, LRD." The deposit must be postmarked
within 2 days after the reservation is made.
Other Helpful Information
Specific campsites if known may be reserved if they are available.
Otherwise, the reservation will be made for the type site you indicate,
and a specific site will be assigned by the park attendant.
The Corps values your ideas. Please send comments or suggestions to:
Beaver Project Office
US Army Corps of Engineers
2260 N. 2nd St.
Rogers, AR. 72756 (479) 636-1210
Table Rock Project Office
US Army Corps of Engineers
P.O. Box 1109
Branson, MO. 65616 (417) 334-4101
Campground and Park Rules
- Please read and familiarize yourself with the Rules and
Regulations contained in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title
36, part 327. Copies available at the fee booth.
- Motor vehicles, cycles, campers, trailers and all other
wheeled vehicles are to be parked only on designated pads or
parking areas and driven only on prepared road surfaces.
- Disposal of grey water, household or business trash, sewage
or other waste on the grounds or in the water is prohibited. Park
visitors should use the trash containers or sanitary dump stations.
- Camping is permitted only on designated campsites. Campsites
capacity is limited to the space provided at each camping pad.
Some campsites are reservable, while others are available on a
first-come, first-served basis.
- Camping is limited to 14 consecutive days. Campers will not
be permitted to move from one campsite to another in order to
evade the 14-day limit.
- Camping equipment or other personal equipment shall not be
left unattended more than 24 hours. Placing equipment on a site
with the intent of reserving the site is prohibited.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Excessive noise during
this time is prohibited. All visitors and picnickers must leave
the park by 10 p.m.
- Fires are permitted only in the fireplaces and grills provided
at camp and picnic sites.
- WATER SAFETY...It's up to all of us! Wear your PFD and never
- Dogs, cats and all other pets are prohibited from beach areas.
All pets must be penned, caged or on a leash no longer than 6
feet at all times while in the park.
- Beach Rules:
- NO lifeguard on duty - Swim at your own risk!
- Beach closed 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- No glass containers allowed in beach area.
- All pets prohibited.
- Boats prohibited from beach area.
- Possession or use of fireworks and/or weapons is prohibited.
- In case of an emergency, call 911, Benton, Carroll and
Washington County Sheriff's Offices.